Currently seeking humble, genuine, high class individuals to fill a position with a world renown, celebrity & royalty jeweler from Italy located in Honolulu. The ideal candidate will preferably have retail sales experience or equivalent customer service background. No jewelry experience required, will be taught all about every piece of jewelry that is hand made only in Italy.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Sales Associate
- Work in their retail stores where customers are abundant.
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound leads through multiple sales channels in a high volume capacity, while focusing on a high quality customer experience.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for customers by providing support and respond to customer inquiries.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our private showroom, creating a truly one on one experience in a luxury goods environment.
- Follow rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Luxury Sales Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of retail or customer service experience
- Good attitude, friendly and ready to work in a non-aggressive team & family environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.