Sales Rep & Admin Assistant
Currently seeking a Sales Rep & Admin Assistant for an excellent opportunity in the Waimānalo, Hawaii area. The ideal candidate will possess some selling experience and must be willing to sell services and products as well as performing field sales to customers at other location. By making bio-engineered solutions readily available, they can help preserve our delicate environment for our future generations.
Responsibilities of the Sales Rep & Admin Assistant
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements of the Sales Rep & Admin Assistant
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Some selling experience and willing to sell service and product including performing field sales to customers at other locations
- Flexible and able to work comfortably in a farm type environment
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with department, cross-functional business teams, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Quickbooks preferred, but not mandatory
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.