A leader and supplier of Integrated Systems technology in Hawaii, Guam, and the Pacific Region is currently seeking a Systems Technician 1 for their expanding team. The ideal candidate will possess an extensive electronics background and a NICET I certification or equivalent.
Responsibilities of the Systems Technician 1
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, and service fire alarm, nurse call, intercom, radio, sound, public address, and other low-voltage systems to prescribed standards and specifications.
- Perform on-site emergency work that may happen during off-hours.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirements of the Systems Technician 1
- A.A. degree in Electronics or related field, or equivalent and/or Military electronics training/OJT and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the installation and maintenance of low voltage electronic systems
- Extensive electronics background
- Experience in any of these fields: Fire Alarm/Mass Notification, Radio Reporting, CCTV, Security, Public Address, and Nurse Call Systems
- NICET I certification or equivalent is required within eighteen months of starting position
- EST certification and training preferred
- Must be able to read and comprehend specifications, plans, drawings, and schematics within six months of starting position
- Basic understanding of NFPA, NEC, and local fire codes for alarm systems
- Experience using a Multi-meter, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, communicating devices, and other bench instruments
Big Island, Hawaii
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.