Currently seeking a Document Control Clerk for a vacant role in the Honolulu, HI area. The ideal candidate will possess previous document control experience.
Responsibilities of Document Control Clerk
- Categorize, file, retrieve and maintain complete and current project documentation using specific classification and organization systems in addition to software such as SharePoint and CMS.
- Responsible for assisting colleagues in preparing submittals, reports, presentations and purchase orders.
- Record meeting minutes.
- Interface with project operations, engineering disciplines, construction teams and other groups.
- Perform routine office tasks.
Requirements of Document Control Clerk
- Previous documentation control experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel are highly desired.
- Accuracy, good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are required.
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.