Currently seeking a Finance Director for an excellent opportunity in the Hilo, Hawaii area. The ideal candidate will preferably hold a CPA and possess 4 years of related experience.
Responsibilities of the Finance Director
- Plan, organize and direct activities of the Finance Department.
- Responsible for accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, patient accounts, managed care, patient health benefits coordination, and financial and statistical reporting.
- Perform professional management functions associated with accounting and other financial services, managed care, and patient eligibility determination.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Requirements of the Finance Director
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 4-years’ Experience.
- Strong aptitude in MS Windows Environment.
- CPA Preferred.
- Health Care of Community Health Care Experience Preferred.
- Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.