Currently seeking a skilled AP Clerk to fill a position located in the Honolulu, Hawaii area. The ideal candidate will preferably have an Associate’s Degree and at least 1 year of Accounting and Accounts Payable experience.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk
- Work in this exciting, history making event, being a part of a team to build the Honolulu Rail Transit Project.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Perform all other accounting duties as needed.
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Clerk
- High school diploma or equivalent; No degree required
- Minimum 1 year of Accounting and Accounts Payable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Data entry skill, attention to detail, thoroughness, organizational and analytical skills
- General math skills and excellent computer skills
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.