Currently seeking a Certified Payroll Specialist to fill a position in Honolulu, Hawaii. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 year of certified Payroll experience with strong data entry and analytical skills.
Responsibilities of the Certified Payroll Professional
- Assist in all aspects of processing field payroll.
- Weekly payroll processing for employees.
- Completion of certified payroll, monthly utilization and benefit reports.
- Heavy data entry and accounting software to efficiently complete responsibilities.
- Oversee any compliance and internal controls issues involving payroll.
- Various other accounting duties as needed.
Requirements of the Certified Payroll Professional
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree not required
- Minimum 1 year of certified Payroll experience
- Experience with Union Payroll
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
- Able to multitask at a high tempo while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Quickbooks, construction equipment, and employee benefit administration experience preferred
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.