Currently looking for an experienced Systems Technician to fill an opening with the leader and supplier of Integrated Systems technology in Hawaii, Guam, and the Pacific Region. Interested candidates should have an electronics background and NICET I certification or equivalent within 18 months of starting position.
Responsibilities of the Systems Technician Level 1
- Provide installation, maintenance and repairs on customers IT hardware including but not limited to: POS, PC, Printers, Lookup terminals, AP’s, servers, network switches, MCC chassis, and handheld devices.
- Understand and perform the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and elevate or escalate issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, and service fire alarm, nurse call, intercom, radio, sound, public address, and other low-voltage systems to prescribed standards and specifications.
- Perform on-site emergency work that may happen during off-hours.
Requirements of the Systems Technician Level 1
- An A.A. degree in Electronics or related field, or equivalent and/or Military electronics training/OJT and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the installation and maintenance of low voltage electronic systems.
- Experience in any of these fields: Fire Alarm/Mass Notification, Radio Reporting, CCTV, Security, Public Address, and Nurse Call Systems.
- EST certification and training.
- Basic understanding of NFPA, NEC, and local fire codes for alarm systems.
- Experience using a Multi-meter, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, communicating devices, and other bench instruments.
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.