Currently looking for a Detailing Supervisor to fill an opening in Kapolei, Oahu. Ideal candidates will have prior experience working in Hawaii and have at least 2-years of detailing, field or project management experience.
Responsibilities of the Construction Detailing Supervisor
- Manage construction projects from start to finish.
- Allocate resources and personnel.
- Monitor and coordinate project details to ensure progress is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Manage project financials.
- Prepare project reports.
- Review project status with clients and management.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
Requirements of the Construction Detailing Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent; BA or BS Degree preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a detailing, field or project management.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of rebar industry.
- Ability to read and understand construction specifications and drawings.
- Strong client facing and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks and influence others.
- Skilled in scheduling, planning, organizing and prioritizing work.
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to carry and/or lift up to 30 lbs and climb stairs when necessary.
- Prior experience working in Hawaii.
- Strong attention to detail
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.