Currently looking for a Rebar Detailer to fill a position in Kapolei, Oahu. Ideal candidates will have prior experience working in Hawaii and have at least 2 years of Rebar Detailing experience and/or at least 2 years of Construction AutoCAD.
Responsibilities of the Construction Rebar Detailer
- Detail reinforcing steel for assigned projects.
- Communicate with contractors regarding submittals, change orders, and project requirements.
- Submit details to contractors in a timely and professional manner.
- Submit details for fabrication.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
Requirements of the Construction Rebar Detailer
- High School Diploma; Associate’s Degree OR Vocational Trade School in Construction preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Rebar Detailing and/or at least 2 years of Construction AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of construction industry, terminology and practices.
- Proficient Excel/Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong communication including responsiveness, internal and external.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Quality and timely decision making.
- Ability to follow through and provide good customer service.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and deal with uncertainties.
- Prior experience working in Hawaii.
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Q. There are countless ways that I can find jobs on my own, why should I work with Dunhill?
Working with a Dunhill recruiter will ensure that your resume and qualifications stand out amongst the competition. We work on your behalf and showcase your experience in the best way possible. Additionally, many businesses are using staffing agencies to save time and streamline their hiring process. Dunhill has unique access to job opportunities that job search engines and classifieds do not.
Q. Is there a fee for working with a Dunhill Recruiter?
No there is never a fee for our candidates. If we place you in a job, our clients pay all fees.
Q. If I work with a Dunhill recruiter, am I obligated to accept a job?
No, you are not obligated to accept a position.
Q. What types of employment opportunities are available through Dunhill?
Dunhill provides staffing across all types of industries and positions for permanent and temporary assignments. We specialize in administrative, accounting, IT, engineering, and construction job opportunities.
Q. What types of companies does Dunhill work with?
Dunhill has the privilege of working with the best companies and government agencies in the state. We work with a variety of companies from large construction contractors to small legal firms. We also provide contract employees to various government agencies including the Hawaii National Guard, USACE, and Hawaii Health State Corporation.
Q. As a temporary employee, how and when will I get paid?
Your pay rate depends upon your qualifications, skill level, and job responsibilities. Dunhill issues paychecks every Friday for work performed the previous week.
Q. What kind of benefits will I receive as a Dunhill employee?
Dunhill offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer-paid health insurance, dental, vision, and prescription, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay. We also provide a 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan that Dunhill will match up to 4%.